- Missing one day, does NOT mean you've failed.
- No time for a full gym session? Just do some squats.
- One raw carrot eaten amongst a day of greasy food is always still worth it.
- A few calm, deep, conscious breaths is powerful when a meditation practice seems insurmountable.
- Didn't make that yoga class? Don't beat yourself up - just move and stretch for a few minutes before bed.
If anything short of perfection isn't good enough or deemed worthwhile, you're going to fail often and your dreams of healthy, happy, vibrant living will slip further and further away.
So please remember - a little of something is ALWAYS better than a whole lot of nothing.