the 'summer body' craze is upon us.
Everywhere you look there are workout plans, miracle diets and tempting tricks that lead us all to believe if we follow them strictly, we'll be svelte and spectacular before we strip down on the beach this summer.
So my friends, as you valiantly plan your path to that bikini, permit me these gentle (and loving) reminders;
- There are healthy ways to go about this and unhealthy ways.
- Severe calorie restriction can be counter-productive (i.e. it often leads to fat storage).
- Quick fixes and crash "diets" rarely make lasting change whereas mindset and lifestyle changes are powerful.
- Unhealthy shortcuts can create long term health sacrifices.
- Just as a puppy is not just for Christmas, a fit, strong and healthy body should not be just for summer.
- Instigating change from a place of not being enough (good enough, slim enough, toned enough etc.) feels like being bullied into miserable activity.
- Instigating change from a place of self-love, support and kindness will make the journey healthier happier and sustainable.
So if you're planning on making some shifts this summer, I encourage you to:
- Be your biggest supporter not critic.
- Broaden your vision from a 'summer body' to a 'forever body'.
- Know that no matter what, you're always enough!
fancy a helping hand along the way?
Wellness coaching is what I do best so let me help you move forward! Book your FREE WELLNESS CONSULTATION CALL with me now via the button below. You'll be automatically directed to my schedule where you can choose a time that suits you. I'll then be in touch to let you know how we can connect. It's that simple and yes, you absolutely deserve it!
What even is a Wellness Consultation Call?
It's a 40 minute, no-obligation phone call with me in which we get clear on what you want, what stands in your way and how you can finally create health habits that last and do so with joy. Take your first step now by scheduling your call HERE. Together let's find a summer solution that works for you!